Our experience is in building bridges, as a “thought leader”, promoting and executing on new business models for digital and global contents – foreign pre-sells of digital and TV content, which have allowed us to gain immeasurable experience and explore new opportunities in global contents, and new content “eco-systems”.
From leading the development and execution of content strategy on the financing and distribution of multi-screen (packaging, foreign pre-sales, co-productions) projects, international licensing (“localizing” content for U.S. & Foreign markets), and digital distribution (mobile, Over The Top (OTT), subscription & streaming, electronic sell-through, et al), to our understanding of digital market-trends and social media distribution, are all unique attributes that prepare us to handle most client, and content requests.
In developing our market expertise and deal making experience in global content licensing – adaptation & format rights, and executive level relationships – U.S. and international entertainment media, production companies & Telecom’s; GCG lead and executed negotiations on the development of term-sheets, agreements and partnerships with digital distribution and delivery platforms, in the U.S., Europe & Asia.
Global Content Group provides direct market expertise in the following areas:
Expert Content Services and Strong Relationships:
- Consulting expertise in Multi-Platform Content Creation, Delivery & Monetization, Licensing, aggregation.
- GCG develops & manages best-of-breed partnerships. We achieve this by leveraging our existing relationships with senior executives within the media, entertainment and technology sectors.
Digital Platforms & Distribution, Branded Entertainment & Original Content Creation:
- Over-The-Top (OTT) Distribution Deals via Connected Devices, Specialized STB’s, Smart TVs, & Game Consoles.
- Adapting traditional media deals that incorporate new digital media elements & strategies (including OTT, Multi-platform Streaming, VOD Rights and SVOD); cross-platform projects Financial and Revenue Modeling
- Advertising, Sponsored & Branded Content – Webisodes, Mobisodes, et al
- Full Production Support, Digital Content Workflow – including Ingestion, Encoding, Transcoding, Metadata Packaging to Consumer Distribution.
- Format Conversions > Asia to Europe & US
Approaching International Partnerships and Market Development – Foreign Financing models and Negotiating across borders:
- Financing TV & Digital Content through Foreign Pre-sales is becoming increasingly important.
- Experience negotiating content deals with international partners.
- Transmedia Financing & Revenue – Pre-sales and Minimum Guarantee’s, License Fees & Revenue-share modeling and projections.
- Facilitate multi-region “output” deals, Digital & Gaming properties based on international TV, and film blockbusters.
Merger’s & Acquisitions – Deal Sourcing, Initiation, and Facilitation:
- Leads, contacts and networking assistance in sourcing relevant content, corporate, and creative projects, digital rights challenges and developments including companies to track.
- Digital Media sector Investment and M&A background assistance, industry advice to financial and media investment companies, including digital and traditional entertainment industry trends.