Global Content Group licenses international TV, film, and digital content. We license from foreign territories that include Asia, Europe, and Latin America for adaptations and remakes in the U.S., with an emphasis on emerging multi-screen and content markets like Latin America on remakes from the U.S. and Asia.
Our objective is to identify and source creative content that transcends borders, and can be “localized” in multiple territories.
Our emphasis is on the “globalization of content”, below are a few of the key areas that emphasizes our belief in unique stories, characters, and creative concepts.
- Advise on and work with entertainment, media & technology companies on international content development and multi-platform licensing opportunities.
- License, partner on and sell content related projects for TV, Film, Game, and Book rights on behalf of international clients & partners.
- Deal structuring & negotiating, packaging, adapting & localizing of content for domestic and international markets
- Specialization in licensing deals, creative content and digital platforms, in Asia-Pacific (South Korea, China, Japan, Australia, & India).
- Adapting traditional media deals to incorporate new digital media elements; focus on franchising “digital content” to foreign markets as cross-platform projects and formats.